Tuesday, August 17, 2010

FRESH FROM THE GLASSER (Global Glassing)



My "Hooray-the-groms-are-back-in-school-late-summer-noserider"
9-6 Neo 19"x23.25"x16" 3" Half-length nose concave, pinched/blade-y rails and a little extra tail-kick. I went a little thinner than what I usually ride, but increased the outline all the way around for more planing surface. I wanted a lighter feel with better hold on steeper faces (late fall at Rincon perhaps?)


I like this 9.5" "Slick" fin because it's upright with a wide tip for holding-in on noserides, but not too wide at the base for easier turning. Another fin I have been experimenting with is the 9.5" Velzy Noserider. Great hold and even better turning than the Slick. Both fins are by True Ames.

2 comments:

  1. sweet! When can I test ride it?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur with reef - sweet! Late fall Rincon - nice thought.

    ReplyDelete