Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A new Classic on the rack...

Here's a 9-9 Classic Model noserider that just had the bottom laminated.





That's Ice Blue tint with clear stripe and opaque blue nose dip.
I know, Ice Blue looks like green, but its really blue. Same color as the belly board below.











Here's a view from another angle. This board is based on a Terry Martin Hobie round-pin noserider I used to own, at least the back half is. The front half is from a template of a board I did about 3 yrs ago. Best noserider I've ever owned, but it was a square tail. I liked the curves of the Martin so I just blended the two together. Dimensions are 9-9 18-1/4 x 23-1/4 x 14-3/4" 3-1/4" thick with pinched, 60-40 rails, hlf-length nose-concave and tail V. Can't wait to get this one in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment