Friday, May 20, 2011

Green Wedgie...

 I sold my blue 9-6 Nova because I wanted a modern LB with just a little more float (too many beers, too few waves...). And because, living in Ventura County you see a lot of Yater LBs with a  wedge stringer which I think is pretty cool. And finally because I love light-green resin tint on a LB. So here, fresh from the Lucke Glassing factory, is my new Ice-Green 9-8 Nova Wedgie. Dims: 18" x 23" x 14.5" 3.25". Shallow half-length nose concave with V in tail. NR 5" TR 3. 5.  Double 6oz deck, single 6oz bottom. 2+1 fin set-up for max flexibility. I tried a True Ames 9" L-Flex B as a single but it seemed like it wasn't enough fin for the board. Shifting to TA SBs and 7.5" TA Wayne Rich Classic did the trick. Board is now for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment